Simple Strategies You Can Implement to Grow Your Reach...
It’s crucial to recession-proof your business and continue to put your name out there. RAZOR is dedicated to helping business continue to drive new business even in a tightening market.
- Get Found Locally: Make sure your business shows up when people search for local services. Claim / set up a Google My Business page—it's like your online business card that helps you appear on Google Maps and local search results.
- Build up your testimonials: Reach out to your satisfied customers and ask them to send you a review you can put into your website and socials... Better yet, ask them to put it on your Google Business listing. People trust reviews from others nearly as much as they would trust their own families references!
- Connect with local networks: Join local network groups like TNG (The Networking Group) or ARN (All-Round-Networking) and mingle with other local businesses who have their own large professional networks that could help grow your business during tough times. There are even online networking meetings available if you’re not local!
- Utilise your email list: Your email list is a valuable tool for building lasting connections. Nurture your list with engaging content, be it recent projects completed, new products that suit the recipient you’re emailing - or just a personalised follow-up checking on them since their last purchase. Email is extremely powerful, and affordable to do! There are many tools you can use to send email, with simple platforms like MailChimp & Drip.
- Be visible where you customers are: For example an accountancy firm is prudent to advertise in places where business owners frequent! For example: golf courses, race tracks, conferences & trade shows. Look for volunteer opportunities where you can give time in exchange for free advertising.
Start by maximizing your local visibility through platforms like Google My Business and harnessing the power of testimonials to build trust among your potential customers. Connect with local networks and tap into their professional circles to expand your business's reach.
Leverage the power of email marketing to nurture lasting connections and engage with your audience effectively. Lastly, don't forget to be present where your customers are, whether it's at conferences, trade shows, or other targeted locations.
By adopting these strategies, you'll position your business for growth and success, even in the most challenging times.